Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Giving Thanks...Turkey Time with the Bunch...


I want to take this opportunity to Thank you all for being the best you can be and taking the best care of your kiddos, as you can.  I love them to pieces.  They make me smile, laugh, cry, sometimes upset, but mostly PROUD! They are already making strides in their academics and in their social-emotional growth.  I am very humbled by their willingness and eagerness to please me and do their best.  

So, Thank You for taking the time to do homework, projects, have talks, and meet me for conferences. I completely understand that life gets in the way but taking time out of your busy schedule for me and "our kiddo" is extremely supportive and appreciated.
I am thankful for MRS. BENSON'S BUNCH OF KIDDOS! 

Over the break, please, study the multiplication facts from 0's to 12's.  Our next Model Assessment will be in January and its going to be more detailed and involved.  I'm expecting better scores and bigger smiles when it is finished.  

        Take a look at what your kiddo is thankful for-
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time off with your beautiful families.  I know I will.
xxoo
Mrs. Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment