Sunday, September 15, 2013

WE SURVIVED!!!



Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  As I sit here writing I am getting ready to go to the beach.  My weekend was filled with playtime and soccer, but now I'm planning our week. 
The first week was a little boring getting used to the new reading series, I think we are going to get the hang of it fast, then we will get to the more involved writing, reading, and the kids love their, CENTER TIME!
Although they love Centers, in third grade there isn't much "fun" in them.  We may have one learning activity(game) but most involve practice work.  The work is due on Fridays, I will also go over all of this at Back to School Night on Tuesday. 
FIRST QUIZ on MULTIPLICATION TUESDAY- 1,2,5,10,11,12,&9 times tables!!!!!!
We are also starting in our Envision Math series this week.  Topic 4 is the beginning for us, please look for homework involving writing multiplication word problems and solving already written ones. 
I hope to see you on TUESDAY NIGHT, for BTS NIGHT.  I have a fun activity planned and you are in for a surprise from your kiddos.
Remember to return all forms given out and bring my Family and behavior forms in.
Here is a fun game for your kids to play at home to practice multiplication :)
 
Have your kids tell me they played at home and I'll give them a Benson Coupon! ;)
Remember to study with your kids for the Quiz on Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment