Friday, September 14, 2012

OMG! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

So, I am overwhelmed at the turnout for third grade last night!!!! Thank you so much for coming to Back to School Night. It is such an amazing feeling when you are a teacher to know parents are behind you every step of the way. I appreciate you all and can't wait for your visits, conversations, and anything else that comes our way :)
I wanted to let you all know we are planning 2 field trips for this year. 1. To the Cape May Lighthouse nature walk for the Monarch Migration. 2. To the Philadelphia Zoo!!! (I love it there)
We will need volunteers that will be chosen from a hat and our classes will be holding a fund raiser (to be determined) for the Zoo trip.
Have a Fantastic Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go on the cape may trip can you tell me what time you will be leaving and returning to school?
    Thank you, Annie smith...Kaylee's mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete