Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9/24 FIRST ELA test= COMPLETE

Well, our first test is complete. After 1hr and 15 minutes I stopped them and collected their tests, it was a LONG one.  It will get easier for them once they are used to it, but the first one was long and tough.  Writing is going to be the toughest this year I think.  I may send home some writing prompts for you to give them and have them timed in the future.
We are well into our math lessons and have homework tonight-
                                         Topic 4-2 reteaching & teaching 
(click on reteaching and teaching to get sheet)
NO ELA HOMEWORK tonight
IF your kiddo reads for 15 minutes write it in their agenda and I will give them a Sticker towards a coupon.
Also here is a Math Game I hope they can play;



Jeremy Dragonfly and Schlomo the Dog
(read this and tell me about it to get ANOTHER STICKER!!!)
Have a GREAT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment