Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's TURKEY TIME!!!

It's Turkey Time at Bacon School :) Gobble Gobble

 Today is our annual Turkey Feast, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your contributions to this special day.  We also have the Scholastic Book Fair in the Library during conferences and Library time at school.  If you are struggling with money let me know and I will do everything I can to get books for everyone.

I'll post some pics soon of our special meal together. We made some goofy glasses to be festive.
We have a lot to be thankful for this year, our children, our jobs, our families, and every blessing that has come our way.  I am blessed and thankful for my class, and all the support their families give me everyday.  I am thankful for my family-Zach, Emily, Sam, and Sara, as well as my parents, grandparents, in-laws, and my Sister, Brother in law, and Nephews.  I am also thankful for my best friends Mrs. Sinone and Erin McCusker.  Without all these people in my life I would not be the woman I am today.

Please take some time and talk with your kiddos about what they are thankful for. I look forward to seeing all of you at conferences, teaching your kiddos about the origins of Thanksgiving-I have some awesome stuff ready-and doing some fun stuff (as always)
If you would like to come in and read or hang out with us, take some photos, run a center, let me know in an email- mrsbensonsbunch@gmail.com- I would love to see you and so would your KIDDO!
With much gratitude and thanks,
becky benson
The Bunch gives THANKS :)















No comments:

Post a Comment