Friday, December 13, 2013

Cupcake Creations!


Cupcake Creations! 

Hello Parents!
I have to change the Cupcake Creation Day to Tuesday Afternoon! I am going to send home a flyer with all the items we will be needing. Here they are;

Tuesday, December 17th we will be having a cupcake decorating party. 

Our kiddos will be decorating and creating Christmas trees out of cupcakes and ice cream cones. (It’s so fun and cute) If you could help me out, I am asking for donations of mini-candies, sprinkles, non-parells, m&m’s, sugar cones(ice cream cones, the pointy ones) and green icing in a can.
Please let me know via email mrsbensonsbunch@gmail.com

if you can help out.  Thanks so much for your help!!!
If you would like to come in and help out please email me too, 12/17/2013, 1:45pm! I would love to see you and so would your kiddo!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment