Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NO VOICE!

Hey Kiddos and Parents!

Just wanted to let you all know I am not feeling that great, well, I can't talk! I have a problem with my vocal chords and they are swollen.  The Doc gave me some medicine and hopefully it will fix me quickly.  It was really hard to teach this morning without a voice, ask your kids... NOT GREAT!


Anyway, we are reviewing for the first Model Assessment on Monday. 
We will be taking the ELA portion first, Monday, then Math second, Tuesday. 

      Items to study-
    • ELA
      • Main Idea and Supporting Details, going into the passage or paragraph and citing evidence to support your answer choice for questions.
      • Writing complete sentences and using information from a passage or story to support your response.
    • Math-
      • Repeated Addition
      • Multiplication FACTS
      • Writing Word Problems for Multiplication facts
      • Recognizing Division Word Problems
      • Double Digit Adding and Subtracting
      • Rounding (we are learning that tomorrow)
You can help your kiddo practice by going online and playing some games- Please tell your kiddos the importance of getting to bed on time, eating a HEALTHY (NOT SUGARY) breakfast, and paying attention and doing work in class. 

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the kiddos and parents for little thank you gifts, emails, snacks, and just plain LOVE you have shown me!!! I have a great bunch this year! Thanks for being you and supporting ME and Bacon School :)
becky

No comments:

Post a Comment