Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SICKIES!!!

SICK SICK SICK!
I don't think I have ever been this sick! I got a stomach bug and the effects of dehydration are really taking a toll on me.  Today, Wednesday is the first Ive been able to walk around. My muscles are totally fatigued, my resting heart rate is through the roof, Im having a hard time breathing let alone talking. 
So, now that you've heard my sob story, I think I am going to post pone the Science Project until MONDAY.
SCIENCE PROJECT DUE MONDAY
JANUARY 28TH
The kiddos need more time on the computers and that gives you more time to work on your spectacular projects ;)
Sorry they have had a substitute, I heard she is doing a great job, and the kids are being good. 
Thank you for your help and support. Please tell the kiddos Im on the mend and will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment