Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New YEAR!!! TOPIC 4 TEST FRIDAY

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a great and relaxing winter break, I relaxed and did some fun stuff with my kiddos at home. We went ice skating, swimming, and visited with my family. It was a great time, we actually had Mr. Benson home with us too so we had quality family time :)
I know you all are back to the GRIND, as am I, but remember we are now pushing to get ready for the NJASK 3.  We need to work extra hard and read, read, read!  The reading portion on the NJASK is very long, so the more we practice the easier the test will be. 

ALSO, we are having a Topic 4 Test Tomorrow, we have been practicing in class (it is drawing, and simple mulitplication)  Please make sure you have flash cards so your kiddo can memorize their facts.
IT IS SOOOOOO IMPORTANT TO MEMORIZE THE FACTS.

I am going to post some more test preparation items in the near future for your kiddos to practice at home and during class centers.

What did you do over Christmas break? Do you have any New Year Resolutions?
Let me know for a coupon for your KIDDO in Class :)

As always, thanks for being you, and supporting everything I do...
becky

1 comment:

  1. If you post a comment, a Mrs Benson will give you A COUPON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete