Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chatty, Chatty, Cathies and Charlies

Ok, we are a talkative bunch!
But boy do we love to learn. I wanted to tell you all this week has been full of transitions and changes in time schedules and BSI/Resource room schedules. All things considering we had a good time, but we need to keep our voices down and remember our manners, especially when the phone rings or we have a visitor.
Anyway, I figured out a way to link homework directly to our PAGE!!!
Check it out in the Homework section of mrsbensonsbunchofkiddos :)
 
Please remember to sign and return the permission slip ASAP.
 
We have off on MONDAY for Columbus Day... NO SCHOOL
and... if you are following us on the trip;
Please don't bring younger siblings
Email me and let me know you are coming so I can put you to work :) lol
I LOVE MY PARENT HELPERS!!!!
Look for our new video next week reading Nate the Great; San Franciso Detective!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment